Sunday, April 16, 2006

Jesus, the last word

We will be leaving this topic today and departing for pastures new. If I have stirred your interest I suggest you explore the following links:

1. A lot of stuff on the historical Jesus, showing the different schools of thought.

2. A very interesting site, for some reason not included above, but one that has the most logical explanation that I have found so far.

It is also the most logical explanation I am likely to find, because the train is leaving the station. Dear Reader, will you join me on the ride to blisdom?

(Blisdom - a word introduced to the English language by Paradox, meaning synthesis of bliss and blog wisdom)

1 Comments:

Blogger Administrator said...

Thanks for your message and for viewing the blog. I left the link unchanged because I found your succinct short interpretation of the life of Jesus the most compelling part of your site. Hopefully it will inspire readers to explore the rest of your webpage.

5:05 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home